Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Obsessions and Birthday Wishes

Two days ago marked the vernal equinox and I cannot get over how elated I am that it's finally Spring! Well, sort of... The weather here in Chico doesn't give the slightest indication that Spring has finally sprung, but! just knowing that sunshine is right around the corner AND the anticipation of my 21st birthday in roughly a month are both encouragement enough. With high hopes that the weather will slowly start to become more enjoyable, the Spring season is starting to inspire my life and needless to say, my pretty impressive birthday wishlist! Here are some of my current Spring obsessions and amazing items that made the birthday list cut. Enjoy!



1.) The Lauren Moffatt Fondue Fete dress is absolutely to DIE for. So chic! 
2.) I've been obsessed with the Kate Spade Mansfield Liv bag for months and the cream leather is sure to compliment any spring wardrobe, especially mine ;)
3.) Jeffery Campbell never, ever disappoints and these nude Foxy Platforms will look awesome with the cutoff shorts I've been making!
4.) Oh, Kate Spade. I'm head over heels for this Gramercy Grand gold watch. I need need need it. It's the perfect, elegant, and simple everyday accessory, and best of all it just makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment