Friday, March 16, 2012

A Bit About Me!







Hey everyone!

Welcome to my little piece of the web! I'll introduce myself first by saying this is really my first stab at blogging using blogspot and I am still becoming acquainted with it, so bare with me if things may look a little off or funky.  With that being said, I'm Janae an almost 21 year old college student originally from a small town close to the Bay Area in CA. Currently I'm spending my time attending college in the lovely and sometimes crazy town of Chico, CA. I work as an assistant in a small local law office and have learned some pretty great lessons over the year and a half I've worked here. I'm studying English Education and absolutely cannot wait until I can share everything I have learned and will learn with students of my own one day. Prior to making the big (or what seemed big at 19) move to Chico I spent a year in San Francisco at FIDM where I studied Merchandise Product Development which I also loved, but some little life obstacles forced me to put that hold for a while. That passion for design, clothing, and creation resinated deep, however and I'd hate to lose that fire. This blog will hopefully give me the opportunity to keep this passion going strong allowing me to share my inspirations and perhaps my own little creations! I'll definitely share many other interests of mine as well. I can't wait to get this blog rolling!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
- Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment